Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Ebooks on home business or making money at home

If you are looking for a work at home position on the Internet, it is practically guaranteed that you will run across one of these ebooks on the Internet promising that you too can make thousands of dollars a month like these people if you just follow these specific instructions. Some of these are junk, most of them are not for most people, and some are pure gold. Here's a suggestion - first type the full name of the ebook into google and see if anyone has reviewed the book so you can get a better idea of what is really in it and if the reviewer thought the book was worth buying. You also can leave me a comment here, and I will check out the book. I may have read it or know of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home