Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

How to Start Your Own Online Business Ebook Review

I read the Ebook How to Start Your Own Online Business and highly recommend it to all Internet newbies just starting out and wishing to make some money off the Internet.

Who the ebook is for
This ebook is for absolute beginners. It is for someone who knows they want to try to earn an income, part time or full time, from the Internet but they aren't sure how. It is for anyone who wants to start their own business but isn't sure where to start. It is even for people who think they might want to get into Internet marketing or selling, but they aren't sure. The author does a lot of pep talking and a little hand holding to convince you that anyone can make money off the Internet (and she's right!).

What's in the ebook
In this ebook you will find information on how to make money with affiliate marketing, how to decide on a business idea, how to avoid scams, how to accept credit cards, how to evaluate businesses for sale, web site building basics, domain name legal issues, detailed information with screenshots on ordering a domain and setting up your domain's email in outlook express, how to spot fraudulent orders, getting visitors to your website, advertising, product shipping, customer service issues, taxes and business licenses, and more.

Why I recommend this book
I recommend this ebook because it is right on and totally correct in every aspect. I learned everything in this book the hard way, and it took me over 5 years to start making some serious money with my websites. I sold products, I did affiliate marketing, I did direct advertising, I sold on ebay ... I have probably tried everything in the book and more. I had had just enough money trickling in each month to keep me interested since 1997 but I didn't make more than $300 in a month for about 5 years. Now though, I have made as much as my husband makes in a full time job every year since then. If I had had this book in the beginning, I wouldn't have had to learn it all through trial and error. If I had had this book to teach me the basics, I could have gotten a lot more serious a lot sooner. My loss.

So, I suggest you get a copy of How to Start Your Own Online Business for yourself. It is sold through Clickbank. Clickbank is safe - I have sold and bought ebooks through them for years now.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home