Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Beware of "Looking for Representatives in America" Scam

Woman Bilked out of Thousands in Work-At-Home Scam - What an unfortunate story: This woman received an email offering a work at home job as an importer and exporter. She fell for the scam, cashed the $35,000 check, took 10% for herself as instructed, and sent the money on to where she was told to. Unfortunately, the check was no good, and now she owes the bank $35,000.

She's taking out a loan and getting two out-of-the-home jobs to pay it back.

Please don't ever fall for anything like this. Leave me a comment here. I will tell you what I think of any work at home job. I've fell for a few (never to the tune of $35,000) and I have a pretty good nose for the bad ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home