Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Work-at-Home Schemes

Work-at-Home Schemes - this is a very important article both in terms of how the spot work at home frauds, and what to do about them.

Basically if it sounds too good to be true it probably is -- I'm sure we've all heard that before. If you are trying to determine if on offer is valid or not e-mail me at lisa at busymeals.com or leave me a comment here and ask me. I may know something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home