Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Google Update

Well, anyone who relies on organic search for driving traffic to their site may have noticed Google did some funny things over the last month. My major site was finally affected by it a few days ago, for the worse, unfortunately. I lost about 20% of my traffic from google. Looks like I need to get back on the promotion bandwagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home