Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Free Small Business Startup Ebook - Zero Dollars a Little Talent and Thirty Days

Free Small Business Startup Ebook - Zero Dollars a Little Talent and Thirty Days is an interesting collection of articles written while the author was attempting to launch a new business for with no startup costs. This is a perfect guide for anyone with little or no web business experience. The author actually had a major headstart in that she already knew a lot of marketing people online and her position as an SEO generated a lot of early interest that resulted in free PR. However, anyone can replicate her ultimate achieved goal (profit) with hard work, even if it will take longer for most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home