Work at Home Fence

The Work at Home Fence - I've been on both sides of it: Telecommuting and Home Business Mentoring -- My work from home experience: I've ... built websites for myself and other people, sold on ebay, advertised on my site, done affiliate marketing, written ebooks, created clipart, created; marketed; and sold my own actual products, hired freelance coders, hired independent contractors for writing. Things I will never do: direct selling, parties.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Work at Home Scams getting a little Harder to Spot

This article is about a woman who was contacted about a job through her resume on CareerBuilders.com. The company seemed perfectly legit (except for the extrememly high salary) until they would only pay her by direct deposit and she had to open an account with an out of state bank. Then, they somehow convinced her to wire her paycheck to an out-of-the-country coworker, and, you guessed it, the money was stolen from another account at that bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home